ps audio bridge

I am planning on getting the ps audio perfect wave dac upgraded version. I have been doing some research on the bridge and it seems that people are have some issues with it, should I just get the dac and what on the bridge untill they fix the issues, or should I get the bridge installed now? thanks
kedoades
Hi

To: 2chnlben

Great response but I am confused with your mention of cat-7 cable. I know there is cat-5e and cat-6,maybe I am wrong.

To: Kedoades

Have a look into Bryston BDP-1 digital player and BDA-1 dac.
Check under Bryston in audiocircle website for lots and lots of info.

Regards
George
To: Rtilbury:

"I use my IMAC connected via wireless N 5GHZ to an Airport Express downstairs, which is then fed to the DAC using CAT5e"

How do you setup an AE to feed music via the ethernet port?

I am about to buy a PWD2. I currently use an AE feeding my DAC via optical/toslink cable. I have never heard of running the music through the ethernet port. The AE is notorious for jitter- is this still a problem using your configuration? or is the jitter limited to the optical port?

Thanks,

Jay
Hi Yioryos,

I have not tried either cat-6 or cat-7 cable. I'm still using cat-5. While it's not intuitive to me, I have read that the newer cat 6 and 7 cables provide better performance. Cat-7 being recommended (be some) as the best solution...