Pure Music...Really Bad so far...

Hello,

I recently installed a trial version of Pure Music. I'm using a Mac Mini i5 2.3 Ghz- and up until yesterday had no issues. I upgraded my RAM from 2GB to 8GB and now I can no longer use the Memory Play function. When I select a track it says 'Loading Tracks Into Memory' and Pure Music freezes...I'm assuming my RAM is fine as my machine is working with video content and normal playback. I'm using iTunes version 11...any suggestions?

If the Memory Play tab is de-selected in the Music Server banner I get playback - also if I have Audio Playthrough highlighted I get playback.

Any feedback would be appreciated, I've only had the software for two days but now I'm questioning making a final purchase. This entire experience has been very in 'Apple' like -
lush
I have tried the new 1.89d4 version in the playthrough mode while streaming internet radio with itunes 11. It's still buggy, not to mention whether it's really better or not than any other. A definite no-go.
Well, I'm having problems with itunes 11 and Audirvana as it will load music into a new feature of 11 called "up next". It loaded 9,779 songs after I hadn't used my system for a couple of days over the holiday, and pissed my mac mini off so I had to dump them all in the trash. Didn't lose the music but what a pita. Right after 11 came out 11.1 came out.......... I wonder why?
A+ has an odd bug where it cues up the wrong song that doesn't tally with what iTunes was going to play in integration mode. It was still appearing in 1.4.1 but haven't tested 1.4.2 yet
I find PM and A+ to be great. I am extremely impressed with both so far although I am still experimenting with the settings a bit. It blows my mind how far computer audio has come