synergistic cables?

BEING fairly new to this thread, Ive noticed not much talk about these cables.Am i the only one who thinks these cables sound great?I have used audioquest diamond ,xlo and kimber,lat.The synergistic designers ref. beats the others hands down.
128x128henriques
I personally use Synergistic Research cable through out my whole entire system. I love the way they sound and their lifetime upgrades. Now with the Active Control Center it just lifted all my interconnect to another level. Highly Recommended. I personally work for an audio/video store and we have pick up this brand as one of our high end cable lines.

Bill
Way to go bill. It is great stuff. I own the co. My name is Mr.Synergistics.(not)
Stereophile review of Designers ref is in Jan 1998 (21/1) issue. My first impression of these cables were 'damn.. these are bright'. The second impression was 'my current cables are coloring the music ! That is why I tought SR were bright'. Now I just calculate number hours of overtime I have to do until I can afford SR Designers' ref.