Jplay Mini

I been using Jplay mini in Hibernation mode for a few weeks now and the results are stunning
If you have windows 7 or vista and like me a bit out out of your depth to build a dedicated computer based audio system then this will get you the similar results.
It will work with JRiver ITunes and Foobar as a plug in but the real magic is in full hibernation mould
It will take a ordinary DAC and transform it into something very special
johnjc
I have recently had Jplay installed on my custom server by Marcin himself. It sounds so much better than both the Jriver 17 and XXHiEnd that it is almost scary. By far the best 100 euros I have spent on my system so far. Highly recomended !
1.Try deleting current version.
2.Download to a saved file.(do not run from the web)
3.Close all open programs.
4.Open saved file and run EXE program and install.
5.Follow directions closely.
6.Close program and restart the computer and let it load completely, (start-up programs etc.) Usually a few minutes, take your time....
7.Open the program and see what happens... then check for updates.

Best of Luck!
Thanks Tom,
I will try that, I have deleted and downloaded it several times, but always from the download site. I will save it to a file. When I increase the rate to 256, it plays just a bit faster, but still distorted. That is the only setting that made any change. I'm just confused because it did run right off the bat and only once afterward. I've tried it many many times now. I'd like to purchase it. I have switched the configuration to as many possibilities that I can think of. Kills an evening quickly waiting for your computer to reboot with every change. JPlay has not answered after I sent them a response to their questions, If this doesn't work, I will re email them and let everyone know their response. I do really appreciate the advice. Tim
Timlub...try posting in JPlay's forum or the JPlay thread on computeraudiophile.com. I posted a question in both and Josef replied and resolved in a matter of minutes.