HDMI dembedder option for DAC use?

While trolling the web I ran into a computer audiophile thread on this device Atlona AT-HD570

http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-HDMI-Audio-De-Embedder-with-3D-Support.html

I'd love to take SACD player higher bit rate HDMI output and feed it into the Dlink III DAC. Does anyone have experience using this or a like device; can it work well with a regular audio DAC, better than the CD format out direct to DAC?
128x128davide256
It will work for 2 channel output but whether you will appreciate any improvement in quality depends on many (as yet undefined) variables.
For your scheme to work you need a device that will extract the DSD datastream from HDMI, convert it to a PCM datastream (perhaps 24/96) and output it on connection compatible with your DAC.

From its description the device does not appear to support extraction of a DSD datastream.
what caught my attention was the thread assertion that the Oppo players will sense whether the HDMI device supports DSD and convert to PCM since the HD-570 does not, at a higher bit rate than CD. Agreed that DSD to a standard DAC doesn't work. Heres the thread

"http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Pioneer-BDP-140-and-Atlona-DeEmbedder-ripping-SACDs-music-server"
QUESTION: After buying a Blu-ray player (which?), then how can i get Dolby True HD and/or DTS HD Maste hi-bit-rate PCM movie audio, into my 2-channel Bel Canto 2.5 DAC, then to my amp? and speakers??
I WANT HI-REZ SOUND when watching movies.
Right now...I don't have a bluray player - just dvd played via MacMini. The audio I get is what is on the vast majority of commercial DVD-Video releases namely AC-3 audio. 48 kHz sampling ...only up to 448 kbit/s. Definitely NOT Hi-Rez.
I WANT HI-REZ SOUND when watching movies!!!
....I hear that BLU-RAY movies discs have Dolby True HD and/or DTS HD Master. so again, QUESTION: After buying a Blu-ray player (which?), then how can i get Dolby True HD and/or DTS HD Maste hi-bit-rate PCM movie audio, into my 2-channel Bel Canto 2.5 DAC, then to my amp? and speakers??