Kondo DAC : Why no reviews ??

I am surprised that one of the best DACs in hifi, the Kondo DAC has no/very little review in the press. Why is that so ? I dont even get to read more than a few user opinions. What is the mystery ?

Have any of you heard it ? Please share your views on this DAC and how does it compare to other good DACs like the Audio Note 4.1X, Playback Design and the likes ?
pani
Pain,

You are King of buying/ trying wire so why not grap the Kondo dac and A/B it with your dac. You carry a lot of weight on the 'Gon and we all would love to read what you hear. It may even suck and then you would have to report that.

How much $$$ are they going for 80K?
Steve`s point is still valid. Kondo has such a strong market niche and following(waiting list)they don`t need to bother with the whole review/opinion/personal bias bandwagon. People who buy this brand know what they want and are getting it. The Rolls Royce analogy stated in an above post is on the mark.
Glory, even the price of a Kondo DAC is not easily available on the internet. I read somewhere that it costs about 30k. Far away from my budget. Yes if I ever get to hear one I would definitely write about it. It is interesting that not many have heard it either :-)
There are brands like Zanden, Jadis and few others who all have expensive line up of digital players but I also see a lot of reviews, user reviews and information about these players. Agree that Kondo may not be hungry fro reviews but reviewers ? Are they not interested in a Kondo either ?
>>Agree that Kondo may not be hungry fro reviews but reviewers ? Are they not interested in a Kondo either ?<<

Not if they have to buy the review sample, especially at the prices Kondo charges.