Best used DAC around $500

Like the title says, does anyone have any recommendations for a DAC on the used market for around $500?

In my consideration list so far

California Audio Labs Alpha or Sigma DAC
Cambridge DAC Magic

Really open to any ideas, what im looking for is the most analog sound i can get from a DAC that is going to be fed digital streams from my Apple TV and my Pioneer ELITE BDP-05Fd

Thanks!
mikewoodkozar
I second Timrhu's recommendation of the PS Audio DLIII. A very musical dac, especially for the price. Haven't heard the EE Minimax.

Bryon
The Cambridge is very good and very flexible.The Citypulse DACS are also great sounding and add a headphone amp/variable output remote controlled preamp as well.
If USB is not required,The Musical Fidelity A 3-24 is built like a tank and is very musical!
I second the MF A3-24, had one for several years, very smooth and warm analog sound w/ very classy treble. Very solid 29 lbs. I currently have the Benchmark HDR, cost 4 times more but only a tiny bit better in sound but I needed its XLR for my new amp.
Gots to second the EE MiniMax. This thing is the bomb! One swinging little unit with lots of rhythmic drive. Me like.