How To Route Streaming Music From iPad 2 to DAC?

I am about to purchase an iPad 2. Amongst the other things I would like to utilize it for is streaming subscription based music to my Bryston BDA-1 DAC in order to route it to my preamp.

I checked out the Cambridge Audio iD100 dock, which is priced right, at $299.00, but it only works with the original iPad. I haven't found anything else out there. I would greatly appreciate any information on what other options might be available to me to accomplish this. Thanks.

JC
nightfall
Well, I set it the Apple Express up as a new wireless network, but it doesn't seem to see my iPad 2. And the DAC sees no signal via the toslink to minijack cable. Which must be since it is getting no signal from the iPad 2. From what I've read, the Airport Express should automatically connect to the iPad 2 via Airplay. I've been trying to get this to work for two hours. Frustrating.

I KNEW I should have just gotten the Cambridge dock.:(
I also had to connect the Airport Express to my router before I could even set it up. Which is gine, but when I disconnect it from the router, the green light goes out. I do not understand why it needs to be connected to the router. All I want is for it to wirelessly connect to the iPad so the iPad can stream the subscription based music channel to it, and the Airport Express to them send that to the DAC. This shouldnt be this difficult.

I even tried connecting the iPad to the new wireless network, which shouldnt even be necessary, but it won't connect to wi-fi at all if i do that.

AirPlay is supposed to make all of this simple! That's why I bought the Airport Express!
Welcome to apple. Stupid simple until it doesn't work and you have to do things there way. Probably requires an internet connection to check some licience. I love and hate there stuff at the same time.
I've finally maaged to get it working, and thankfully, no issues with jitter, it sounds about as good as the feed allows, so I'm happy. Thanks for any recommendations and assistance.