Brystrons NEW BDP-1 Digital Player

This new product from Bryston caught my attention while researching for a Dac. This is Brystrons front end digital player and is for use with their dac or any dac. Since this is so new to the MFG website it does not yet list a user manual for download.I read their description of what it is and how it works EXCEPT how an Ipad or in my case a Mac Book can be used as a remote.They it will work but not how it is done.Any Dealers out their have one of these or an enduser? Would really like to learn more about it. Hope someone is in the know.
mystang
Post removed 
Besides the sound quality,which is suppose to be very,very good. I like the idea with the thumb drives as you could catoragize say a half dozen of those and put say one for:
Blues
Jazz
chamber
rock ect,very convenient for sure.
Perhaps next week I can do a home audition.
Bob_Reynolds Thanks for the link this is sure to answer all my question and more. I will be glued to it for some time for sure,
I have been using the bryston for about a week now. If you are using an ipad or ipod touch , download the mpod app. Bryston has its own interface but it is pretty basic and slow.
One thing I saw on the Bryston Circle on Audio Circle - noise (or was it jitter?) was measured higher when multiple USB hard drives were connected vs one at a time. So I guess for the best SQ possible, only connect 1 drive to it at a time.