Who's Enjoying the Pure Music App Besides Me??

I'm just stunned what this application does for my Itunes database. Much more detail, good tonal balance and great soundstaging. And I don't even have an expensive rig or outboard DAC. I'm usb cabled from my Mac Mini direct into an Outlaw RR2150 receiver that has a usb input. I lied, I am using my VonSchweikert DB99 loudspeakers and they're now getting some frequencies to crank again.
larryken
Heck with a RP when we have all our music at our finger tips with great sound.
What is an RP? Record Player? A TT perhaps?
Yes those VS DB99s are incredible speakers. You might find that a even a modest tube amp will make a big improvement. Have you tried one, I think that's what Albert had in mind with that design.
i have been using pure music for 2 weeks and it is now purchased. didn,t even have to think twice about it. the sound quality is detailed, my emotive erc1 sounds darker in comparison and has me thinking of upgrading my wireworld violet usb from the mac to the vdac i am using.when using pure music i have to adjust my subwoofers to less volume. not exactly a review but these are my first impressions. i am interested to see how the new itunes radio feature and parametric eq will work.
Mechans, have used an Almarro 318B SET amp with the 99's but don't have a dac to hook up but will do so in the near future. the Almarro is in it's box till I get a dac