Anybody heard LA SOURCE of Audio Aero?

Am being told that this is Audio Aero's top of the line CD/SACD player using a very high quality transport. Any feedback on its sonic virtues compared to the likes of EMM Lab, DCS Puccinni, ARC CD 7 and AA Capitole/Prestige?
lall
Audio Aero is offering a trade in for the Prestige to La Source or La Fontaine. I'm considering this. Does anyone have any more recent comments about the new models?
Anyone with either of these two players, with some feedback?

As I'm thinking about dropping some hard earned cash on the La Fontaine DAC. Main reason is that I love the sound of my old Audio Aero Capitole MK II (10 years old), which has served me perfectly and never missed a beat. I wanted something with a similar sonic signature to the Capitole, but with higher levels of detail retrieval and tighter BASS. Basically a more modern interpretation of the decade old classic.

Other contenders are the new Meitner MA-1, DCS Debussy, Playback Designs, but have no opportunity to hear anything as I live in Australia.

Feedback much appreciated.
I have a LaFontaine.Hooray! Took up the trade up offer.
I've owned four Audio aero players and have admired the signature sound.I also enjoy the one box component with multiple inputs.
The sound.Well,added about 500 hours since I got it in August.It finally opened up about 2 weeks ago.Normal as the others were the same.
This is the first player(I've heard) that has the ability to portray the interaction between the players on stage.I've never heard this so clearly before. You will hear more finger picks from a guitar and more piano notes then you've ever heard before.Easier to sink in the chair and drift into space.You think you've heard everything there is to hear from your favourite cd,well there is so much hidden information that's been missing.Everything from emotional portrayal to imagery,soundstage and realism.It's not a wow factor .........it just is.
The seemingly impossible to eliminate digital edge is totally gone.
From a 'Cd' some will say not possible.
Nice work.