Wyred DACS

They released the final specs for their DACs last week. Shipping this month. Anybody order? The DAC-1 is quite reasonable, but not upgradable to the asynch-USB, which the DAC-2 has. The DAC-2 also has the I2S but I don't know what it's gonna connect to.
cutterfilm
I have a Dac Magic, it's not even close.. I also have a PS Audio PWD, and the W4S is close to the PS for a third of the price..
I have a Wyred 4 Sound DAC1 and would be interested in hearing anyone comparing it to the DAC2. It was my understanding, other than the USB, IS2 and the preamp functionality, the two are audibly identical. When I corresponded with Wyred 4 Sound, they indicated that the preamp function in the DAC2 is good but not as good as their integrated amps. This is why I went for the DAC1 with a Wyred 4 sound integrated coming up as my next purchase.

My system is comprised of Magnepan 1.7s, Bada Amp and Preamp (Chinese), Netgear 9150 which holds all of my 315 CDs feeding the Wyred 4 Sound DAC1. Amazingly good sound.
For those of you who received your Wyred DACs, please commenton your experiences and comparisons! Thanks from the rest of us.
Ronwills-Did you have another DAC before the DAC-1? If so, which DAC and how did it compare?