Wyred DACS

They released the final specs for their DACs last week. Shipping this month. Anybody order? The DAC-1 is quite reasonable, but not upgradable to the asynch-USB, which the DAC-2 has. The DAC-2 also has the I2S but I don't know what it's gonna connect to.
cutterfilm
Going to Wyred today. Will find out more from Rick.
Sounded great at RMAF with the Sabre 9008 and now contains the superior Sabre 9018.
Magnumpo205,

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Please let us know what you find.
Went by Wyred to pick up a Wadia iTransport that I had modded.
Saw my future DAC. EJ was just putting the final tweaking on the DAC 1. Saw the DAC 1 and DAC 2 that were used in their web pictures. Still the robust unit I saw at RMAF. Huge power supply, superior parts, massive filtering.
The DAC 2 has more going on with the preamp section and all the inputs, outputs and bypass. Forgot to ask if the DAC2 could be used as a stand alone DAC if desired. Would assume so.
Production should be ramped up in the next week or two.
Price of the DAC 1 has been lowered to $999. The DAC2 will be $1499, seems like quite a bargain with the preamp and extra connections.
According to their site, DAC2 has volume control that can be bypassed. Seems to have all the bells and whistles at a (relatively) reasonable price.
Awaiting reports of sonic performance from users.