Any better DAC then dCS Scarlatti?

I heard about new DACs on the market better than Scarlatti.
StahlTek Vekian and GTE Audio.
Someone compared them with Scarlatti?
Any other DAC compared with dcs?
murataltuev
Murataltuev, I use mainly Clearaudio Magix magnetic levitation pucks combined with Black Diamond Racing platforms for anti vibration. As for power, PS Audio Power Plant Premiere and JPS Labs cables.
I have heard many top level vinyl rigs and have a decent vinyl setup myself, but to say vinyl gives better dynamics??? PLEASE! Yes, smoothness, musicality, yep, buy these, but vinyl will never be able to equal the dynamic range of digital, hell even cheap digital will outdo vinyl in dynamics!
Murataltuev, The Wadia does not have dynamics of vinyl. The dynamics come down the chain, with the BAT pre and the Troy. Someone in another thread likened the Wadia to a scientific instrument. It was a put-down, but it depends upon your perspective. The Wadia adds nothing. It just extracts the data. It is up to you, what you do with that data.

Personally, I do not always care for the dynamics of vinyl. It can be too much, resulting in a loss of realness. I can get increased dynamics from my pre with different tubes. It gives a different perspective. The layering comes from the Troy. Not even the pre can give the optimal layering.

The ultimate DAC may be your castle in the air. Cables and power are important, but the pre may be key for the sound you seek. I'd be curious to know what you think of top preamps from BAT, Joule, VAC... Even more choices if you are willing to go with unbalanced, which I am not. The Troy may be another piece to get you there.
Murataltuev I hope you don't actually like the Berkeley because to me that dac sounds hi fi and thin.
Kennyt, may be we have different understanding of dynamic.
I agree with Rtn1, that may be vinyl sometimes is too dynamic.
I have this effect, but hope to fix it by changing tonearm cable.

Rtn1, I heard so much about Troy and someday definately will have it in my system! And I totally agree about importance of the rest of the system.
But DAC is the source, and you can't get better that the source.
Preamp is very important and my next upgrade will be preamp.
I have may the best preamp and phono in the world Tidal Preos, but there is better Tidal Presencio. When I search for preamp I compared it with many very good and expensive ones, but Tidal was so much ahead!

Jwm, Berkeley is great DAC for price, and there are better ones, but for higher price:)