help me make sonos better

you all know sonos does not serve the purity of detail/refinement market but it does do a fabulous job satisfying wife, kids, and even serious listener's who are working on "honey do" lists...

but there must be a way to make it better. read about the cullen mods and external dacs and am ready to dive into the water but for the life of me can't find the ultimate pool. can/will someone lead me to the right place? what and how much $ would be nice to know as well. many thanks....
bobf1717
I tried the Dac Magic on my system and while it helped, It did not get near the quality I was after. Hoping the Bryston does better.

Soundgasm, that's good to hear. Btw, the upgrade kit is actually a jumper. I believe you can set it back to "classic" mode at 44.1kHz, try it too with the unmodded Sonos player as you may find the non-upsampled reproduction more to your liking.

Thanks in advance for your comparative feedback.
(Slightly OT, but is there an accepted way to link to photographs here? it saves new guys like me so much time to be able to see the objects we're talking about without having to manage a separate parallel image search.)