Any hope for noisy-playing SACD disk?

I have one SACD that makes my player vibrate like crazy when I play the stereo SACD tracks. At first I thought the problem was the player so I sent it back to Sony (along with the bad disk) for repair. They said that the problem is that the disk is warped and I shouldn't play it or it will damage the drive.

Anyway the disk is Alison Krauss and Union Station "New Favorite", which is rare and OOP. Is there anything that can be done to get it to play OK?

Mark
mhedges
There used to be a device that trimmed the edges of CDs to balance them. I don't know if it would help for warped discs but it might be worth a try. Does the disc look flat when on a flat surface like a table? If not, you may be able to flatten it by putting it on a truly flat surface and putting a weight on it for a week or two. a little heat would help in the process too, maybe around 110F.
I had the same problem with a disc I really like and is hard to find.I placed it between two large books and set a couple of bricks on top and left it like that for a month.You can still see a faint wave but the disc reads fine now with no noise at all.This may or may not work in your case but I think it's worth a try.Good luck.