Sony SCD-XA5400ES-Best SACD for under $10,000

This Sony player supplanted my Ayre C5-XE 3, which I still have, months ago. I paid $6000 for the Ayre after determining that it was the best-sounding unit for under $10,000. The Sony blows it away!!!
A unit costing $1500 besting all others under $10,000? That is exactly what it does!
For reference, I am using Audio Research electronics and Vandersteen speakers and subwoofers (about $30,000); a similar system has repeatedly been lauded as "best of show" at CES, so we are NOT talking second-rate stuff here.
This Sony is the only SACD/Cd player I have EVER heard that puts a classical piano live in my living room; nothing I ever had before even comes close.
This unit is a small miracle. I would have gladly paid $8000 for it, but if they want to give the thing away for $1500, who am I to argue?
This unit is going to send the engineers at Audio Research, Luxman, Esoteric, and Ayre back to the drawing board; their current units at 4 to 5 times the price are not even close. Some engineer at Sony is a freaking genius!!!
wa6itd
Thanks Rhyno,

Dan was a bit vague when I asked him about the comparisons between the two tube-modded players, although in fairness that was a few months back--probably before he was able to make definite conclusions. I'll stick with my original plan and keep the 9100 AND get the tubed Oppo (when a few more funds arrive). That way I have Blu-Ray, DVD-Audio, etc., and still have "near $10,000 sound" with my Platinum 9100ES (which is probably on a par with the tubed Oppo and a notch below the 5400 on CD and SACD, from what everyone is saying). Mystery solved! Thanks again.
I contacted Modwright about a week ago and was told that Dan prefers the modded 5400 to the modded Oppo. However, the person I spoke to prefers the Oppo for its' warmth. I'm trying to find out whether these units actually compare
with 10K or more units. Has anyone actually compared them to Emm, ARC, Playback, Cary, Ayon, etc.? I just find it hard to believe that the Oppo, in particular, can be in this elite status.
This Is from Japs Stereo Sound Magazine:
The Best CD/SACD Players for 2009:
1. Denon DSD-SX
2. Pioneer PD-D9 Mk2
3. Marantz SA-13S2
4. Sony SCD-XA5400es
5. Esoteric SA-10
6. Esoteric SA-50
7. Link Majik CD
8. Accuphase DP-700
9. Metronome CD1 Signature
10. Playback MPS-5
There's a ModWright 5400 up for sale now. Perhaps the seller can shed some light on the sonics?
Need know anyone has comapred this to Jolida 100 .. tried searching the forum, but was unable to get Jolida and 5400 on the same thread.

I have Joilda 100 (modified) for last 5-6 years, happy with the Jolida sound but have few SACDs as well and looking for player with SACD/CD capability trying to figure out is it worth getting Sony XA 5400 ES, will it be improvement over Joilda 100 for playing CDs. other components are

Odyssey - tempest, Stratos, and Usher CP 6381 speakers.

Thanks,