Keces 131.2 versus PS Audio Digital Link III

Does anyone have experience with Keces products as well as the PS Audio Digital Link III? I would like to hear some reviews on how they compare.
djembeplay
I can't say for sure if the PS is an upgrade since I don't know what improvement you are looking for or what you are unhappy with. They are a bit different that's for sure. Some people just don't like upsampling, seems unnatural to them. On some recordings, I don't like the 24/192 upsampling of the ps audio. I am now using a Marantz 7001 as a transport. I would not say the DLIII is better than the 7001, just different. Differences in sub-1K digital gear is subtle at best. The DLIII seems different from the rest because it is obviously colored (voiced) a certain way.
Well I value detail retrieval, distinct placement, sound stage, and depth... this would be my top priority for upgrading.

Would you say the DLIII would be an upgrade over the Keces in those regards? Which did you prefer overall in your system?
Yes, I would say the DLIII is a step up then, throws a huge soundstage. Another idea would be to try to roll opamps in the 131. The opa627's would work great since you don't need the adapters for them here. I prefered the op604 in the 131, warmer and more bass.