AES/EBU cables for Emm Labs DCC2 SE

I am curious which AES/EBU cables you have found worthwhile for the EMM Labs DCC2 or another equivalent D to A processor. It would be helpful if you could say a little about the cables you compared and their respective strengths and weaknesses. I really appreciate your time and assistance.
Dennis
dgclark0007
Hello Richard.
Thanks for your response. Your experience is very interesting. I too am using the transporter connected to the Emm Labs. Hopefully we will get a number of helpful responses.
Dennis
having tried most of the big names in digicables, for the past 3 years I have been very happy with the Stealth Sextet AES/EBU running from my modded CEC TL-1X to Dodson 218 DAC. This is the most neutral, realistic sounding cable I have found and have not considered changing. I think many here would agree on this cable.

Neal
neal that is on my list too but i have not been able to find one on the used market. pricey little thing. it seems you are not alone as i have come across several threads praising the stealth.
another thought on my cable comparison posted above...

the mit is a dark sounding digital cable while the emotion cable is very light sounding. if your system is in need of some taming, the mit is a good choice, if it needs some lightening up, the ks cable.

i will have the nordost cable tuesday and will try to post some thoughts after some listening.
Stealth Varidig Sextet! That's if you want the most naturally 'right' sounding cable that I've personally found.