OPPO 83 and Benchmark DAC 1

Anyone has used Benchmark DAC 1 with OPPO Bluray 83? Kindly share your opinions if they are good match on audio. thanks!
ykk
Mjcmt, Well I made another CDR of a Blu Ray concert with using this time the L/R analog outputs. (I changed the settings on the Oppo 83 to L/R and no subwoofer).

Comparing this CDR to the other CDR that was recorded earlier using the Oppo 83 Stereo analog outputs , I've got to tell you the recordings are virtually the same.

So your statement that the L/R outputs are better than the stereo outputs is just not true.

Perhaps the Oppo 83 has improved upon the stereo outputs over your previous Oppo players.
I couldn't find the articles on getting the best sound from an Oppo.

The 970HD is considered the best of the Oppo's for redbook cd playback, but with a limited video section, so maybe its focus on audio allowed such a connection to produce better results.

The BluRay Oppos are a different animal and is an underperformer with redbook cd playback so maybe the L&R analogue connetions don't produce the better effect.
Mjcmt, To add more information. I copied the music to the CDR's using a Tascam professional recorder.
And once the CDR's were created they were played back through my 2 channel system.
Below is that system.

Consisting of Cary 306 Pro CD player, Pass Labs XP-10 Preamp and Pass Labs X350.5 Amp.
Speakers used Eggleston Works Andra 2.
All the cables were Synergistic top of the line.
Dedicated AC outlet using a Synergistic Powerecell 10SE.

The Oppo 83 plays SACD, DVD-A ,DVD and Blu Ray discs beautifully. In video and audio.
I agree however, that the redbook CD on the OPPO is not as good as say my Cary CD player playback and could be improved with the utilzation of an external Dac.

But, the stereo outputs and the L/R outputs on the Oppo 83 are the same so there is no need for all that additional
fooling around to go around it.
My Sony XA-7E.S., and Benchmark Dac-1 combo, delivers "The Complete
Music Experience!"
Using the Audio Alchemy Data Stream BNC /XLR connections are Superior delivering 100% of the Recorded
signal.
Straight Wire Maestro II coaxial cables, to the pre-amp.
S.I.D. Disc under the puck.
Plus the largest AA power supply,PS Audio SC Power cord.
The Dac-1 IMHO, DOES sound better, with a Superior Transport. I have 4 Transports, none sound like the XA-7E.S.
I will hasten to say that NO Oppo player, will come close
to the XA-7E.S. Sony Period.