Pandora vs. Pandora One. Any audible difference?

Has anybody upgraded and can comment on the sonic benefits of Pandora One versus the free Pandora?
Thanks.
umn
I listen to blues on internet radio and that has helped me identify new artists since I see the artist info and search for other albums. I look up on amazon and there are other recommendations that I look into as well. I also listen to bellyup4blues. I agree that with Pandora there are repeats of a particular artist if that is how you built the playlist, but it also attracts other similar music.
Ghosthouse - the more things you give thumbs up, the wider the variety you will get. The more thumbs down you give (or no feedback) the narrower it will get. That is the essence of the Pandora approach - finding songs that are "similar to" what you indicate you like. Sometimes you will have to go to the preferences for the station and add more artists and variety.
If any Pandora users didn't know already, the Pandora iPhone app is free, and works great over 3G, and even pretty well over EDGE.

So if your iPhone is hooked into your car system, you can access all your Pandora stations in your car, and play though your car stereo. I think it is pretty cool.

dave