Pandora vs. Pandora One. Any audible difference?

Has anybody upgraded and can comment on the sonic benefits of Pandora One versus the free Pandora?
Thanks.
umn
I have the iphone app for pandora so I can stream radio while docked on my krell KID=pretty cool. I have found a lot of great music to purchase as well.
Stl114_nj: I echo your' sentiments, it has been great in helping me to discover new music. I love it. I bet your "Kid" setup is cool!
I'm planning to upgrade my Pandora access as well. In addition to improved audio quality, will anyone comment about a broader range of music? On several of the "radio stations" I now have, it seems I hear the same couple dozen recordings over and over. It gets kind of boring. I'm hoping variety will increase if I upgrade. Please advise if you have experience in this regard. Apologies to Umn for a partial hi-jacking - but hopefully this query is still relevant and helpful.
I listen to blues on internet radio and that has helped me identify new artists since I see the artist info and search for other albums. I look up on amazon and there are other recommendations that I look into as well. I also listen to bellyup4blues. I agree that with Pandora there are repeats of a particular artist if that is how you built the playlist, but it also attracts other similar music.