Pandora vs. Pandora One. Any audible difference?

Has anybody upgraded and can comment on the sonic benefits of Pandora One versus the free Pandora?
Thanks.
umn
Thanks for the response. I just started using Pandora and noticed those chirping sounds. I thought that it was a hardware issue with my system perhaps, but I see that I can avoid those sounds by upgrading.
I noticed a diff upgrading and for 3 bucks a month what a deal pandora is. (IMO)

I'm probably way behind the curve here, but Pandora was my best musical find of 2009.
I paid for a year of premium service and yes it is better and definitely worth it. For me, I was not willing to pay for Sat radio with there ("no commercial"---"COMMERCIALS) if you get my meaning. I use it in the home at work and on my iPhone. Pandora sounds great at 192khz. It's not bad at all at 128khz.
I have the iphone app for pandora so I can stream radio while docked on my krell KID=pretty cool. I have found a lot of great music to purchase as well.
Stl114_nj: I echo your' sentiments, it has been great in helping me to discover new music. I love it. I bet your "Kid" setup is cool!