Cary 306/200 - What next?

Need some advice. I currently own a Cary 306/200 and looking to go to the next level of CD player. I am looking at used players for under $2500.00. SACD is not a priority just a really good player.

Should I stay with the Cary or are there other players that are much better in the price I am look for. I am looking for one player solution.

Thanks.
revrob
Just want to keep the thread open to check what is the update, I am also looking for a new cd player current EMC-1
A year ago I upgraded from the Cary 306/200 to a ModWright Transporter. I have never had a second thought about the decision.
I recently heard the Modwright Transporter and thought it was indeed a fine piece of equipment. It may be something I consider in the future.
Perhaps you might consider using your player as a transport and running the output to a good DAC such as the Benchmark. I do this with a $200 Sony 300 disc carousel and at time it rivals the sound of my $1000 Marantz SACD player. Before anyone goes nuts I said at times. The Benchmark can be had for $1000 or so if you do not got for the HDR and they are the benchmark in decoding digital. I tried the YBA and it was not as good. Just use the optical out with a decent but not crazy price optical cable.