USB DACs with 24/192 via USB

Are there any "audiophile" quality DACs that can receive a 24/192 input via USB?
bigamp
I don't know that much about this stuff. I'm trying to record music that I have a subscription to Echoes from WXPN on my laptop to a cd recorder. I tried a headphone jack with two RCA cables. Now I'm trying a Benchmark USB DAC. The guy at the stereo store said it's compressed music and with a dac it uncompresses it but I have to mention it really isn't a big difference. It does seem to sound better going through my pre amplifier (McIntosh 2200) but then I read the less souces the better. I been playing this through my system before I even record. Does anybody have any suggestions?

It would be much appreciated,
Robert
Why even bother with USB interface? Get a firewire card and go from there. Are you willing to pay premium just to deal with USB nasties? You can get much better sound for your money with firewire DACs.
Been there done this. I was using an M-Audio Firewire Audiphile interface since 2005, then a Konnekt 8, 24D, used Mytek and Lynx pro mastering DACs with Firewire connections too. The M2Tech HiFace is right there, works very well on my Mac. It is a different, very clever USB2 interface, for peanuts.
Ferenc,

Can you share any impressions on the Konnekt 8 vs. Hiface in terms of sound quality? I use a Mac and have been looking at both of these options, as well as the Music Streamer Pro. However, the Music Streamer only supports up to 24/96.