The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
Klipschorns! 104 db rated, huge stage, horn sweetness. valves and records never sounded so smooth. You can almost hear the performers HAIR grow!
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?spkrplan&1089343827
triple stacked quads,most realistic lifelike system i ecer heard.check the site above for pictures.
The only ones I have not heard would be the speaker city componant rigs or some store in Pheonix that threw together a pair. If I had to pick second place it would be greeen mountain or genesis but unless you have heard the Whispers it is hard to describe the emotional connection. Reimers for the money are good too. If you get out there and experience some of these you will find that a good portion of speakers are a rip off of another in many ways but it is always a matter of opinion.
Without doubt, a properly positioned pair of Avantgarde Duo's through all BAT upstream electronics. Largely because of their speed, the Duo's reproduce music that seems to just appear in space, as if out of thin air.
They are just breathtaking!