bel canto dac 3 cd 2 owners

hi, I have the cd2 transport dac 3 digital front end, and next week I am going to add the new vps power supply, which takes place of the power supply in both the cd2 and dac 3, has any one out there done this yet ? is it worth the money ? I know that better power supplies make about anything sound better, but this is a $2,000 upgrade so I hope its worth it ! thanks, chris
chrissain
So, how long did it take to get an RMA number from Bel Canto? I requested
an RMA for the upgrade more than a week ago and I am still waiting.
I received an RMA within a day after submitting a request on their website. I'd suggest sending an email to Matt bringing your request to his attention. Matt's email address is: mcramer {at} belcantodesign.com . Hope that this helps!
Thanks again Bill. Received my rma from Matt and my 3.5 is on its way. Can't wait to hear the mkii upgrade.
Just picked up the VB Ref cables for my DAC3.5VB II and the CD2. But am currently away from home so couldn't test them.

When I opened the package, I was a little thrown because the cables don't look at all like the ones in the Stereophile CES 2011 photo (silver braid). Mine were grey/black like the original.

Can't wait to hear the combo in my main system now that I have the MkII upgrade.