How good of a DAC is the Logitech Transporter

I have a Squeeze Box 3 digital out to a Tri-Vista 21. I am considering upgrading to a transporter main reason to get HI-RES native 96/24 FLAC download music which the transporter supports.
My question is the transporter a great sounding stand alone DAC and will I hear a difference between 48/24 through my present up sampled Tri-Vista 21 vs. 96/24 native supported transporter.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
audiogalore
hmmmm, thanks again Alex! learning something new every day in this amazing hobby...i haven't got a cd transport and will probably not get one (it's dying anyway in my humble opinion, at least not as essential as before), so i guess i should be happy with my Logitech Transporter and computer.
The low-jitter attribute of wireless also applies to regular wired connection. Many actually prefer wired over wireless because of the reduction in emi/emf from turning off the radio antenna/receiver in TP.
yes chesebert, i was going ask that, i have no problem using wired, well, of course wireless is always attractive because it is convenient, but i guesss i would overcome the "inconvenience" to gain performance.

thanks
raymond
Sure, wireless or wired with LAN cable, the clock jitter remains very low. Of course, you can experiment and see if you hear a difference between the two.

Best,
Alex Peychev
i doubt i would be able to hear the difference though, i mean between wireless and wired.

i know the Transporter doesn't have USB, but how would USB compare to network or S/PDIF performance wise? as high end as the Transporter is, it's a shame Logitech/Slim Devices forgot to include something as simple as an USB, which even a dirt cheap transport/streamer would have one these days.