PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

@curiousjim 

Hi Jim,

May I kindly ask if you have already tried contacting the dealer for after-sales service?

If you are unable to receive support from the dealer within the warranty period, I would be happy to assist you in resolving any issues.

@chenry 

Thank you for your appreciation of our products!

To make purchasing and after-sales service more convenient for our customers, we have opened an official store on Amazon. This ensures a better and more reliable shopping experience for everyone.

@cey 

@benanders 

I can state with full responsibility that although we are both based in Changsha, HuNan province. PSVANE has no relationship with Shuguang at all.

PSVANE is a completely independent vacuum tube brand and factory, and we have been established for over ten years. We produce approximately 1.6 million vacuum tubes annually and employ over 300 staffs.

Regarding TJ FULLMUSIC: I can disclose that a few years ago, we acquired some of the assets of TJ FULLMUSIC in Tianjin, China. 

Additionally, as far as I know, Shuguang is entirely a state-owned enterprise in China, and at this level, we cannot have any relationship with Shuguang.😉

@cey Thank you for your kind words. 😄

I kindly suggest that you may try our newly launched HORIZON series 12AX7.

@alightronics 

As I have said before, I bought the preamp used. The original tubes that came with the preamp were Gold Lions and are supposed to last 2000-4000 hours.

The new tubes that were in it were12au7’, PSVANE and the new tubes in the boxes were PSVANE boxes with VivaTube sticker on one side. Because I don’t have any documentation, I never called VivaTube.

Thanks again for your help.