has anyone tried PS Audio perfect wave duo

any experience/thoughts on new PS audio perfect wave transport and dac
hifinut
Will the PWT/PWD be able to be controlled and your music files accessed with an I-Pod touch? I had read this someplace but haven't heard it discussed lately? Or would this be connected with the yet to be released bridge?

This will be implemented via the forthcoming Bridge device. At one point there was talk about interfacing with an iPod/iTouch device(s). From talk on the PS Audio Forum, it now sounds like PS may take a different approach. As of now it has not been decided (or at least made public).
Does the dac sound better single-ended or balanced?

I'm still waiting for my PWD to arrive. During the audition, it was connected via a balanced interface, but I'm not sure there would much of a difference between really great single-ended ICs vs balanced ICs. I'll use balanced just because it's available and I have some good balanced cables on hand.

One thing to consider is the fact that balanced gives you a 6db gain so if you plan to use the PWD as a preamp that may give you a little extra headroom on the volume.
Hello,
I will receiving this new exciting product in a few weeks. My dealer says I in for a real treat.
He states that the sonic presentation is truly non-digital sounding and extremely enjoyable that most people can live with the PW duo until the end of time.
I am hoping owners may share their opinions about the sound performance and some tips using this new PW.

Thank you,
Terry
i'm considering the PWT/PWD too. just gave them a short demo at a local audio shop. sounded really nice but then everything i hear in a demo room sounds really nice. have heard alot of positive comments(mostly from folks selling the product) but would like to hear more from owners who have some extended "real world" use with the pair.

look forward to hearing and reading more.