PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

@alightronics found them on Amazon, very competitive pricing. Are data sheets available?

One of my amps runs the 300b very hot, 550v on the plate,100mA fixed bias with 55w dissipation to output 20wpc. The amp was designed for KR 300B XLS super 300b tube. Only other substitute I’ve found is Emission Labs 320B XLS that can handle the heat.  Both KR and EL are $1,000+ pair.  The KR is a fantastic tube in the amp, as it should be for the price! 

Looking for cheaper substitute/backup. Is the Horizon designed like typical WE 300b with max ratings of 400v, 100mA and 36w dissipation? Or can it handle the heat of my Cary LX-20?  I have another amp with 300b drivers to 845 power output tubes.  It runs the 300b well within the WE specs. 

thanks

On Amazon, it states a 12 month warranty.  How does this work in practice?  Say a tube dies within a few months of light use.  What is the return/replacement process?

@dwolek Certainly. You can directly apply for a return or replacement through Amazon. However, please note that Amazon's application window is limited. If you are unable to find the application portal, you can send us a message, and we will manually process the refund for you.