PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

@milpai 

In our sample tests, the Horizon tubes did not show any quality issues after 200 hours of continuous use.

Regarding your question about the Horizon and ART series, both belong to our selected tier. The main difference between them lies in their sound characteristics, with the Horizon offering a more neutral sound.

Post removed 

@aniwolfe 

First of all, the KT88C is not our latest product, but based on our after-sales data, it is a reliable and stable product. You can use it with confidence. 
Regardless of the channel from which you purchased it, if you encounter any issues (as long as it is still within the warranty period), you can contact the dealer for warranty service. If you do not receive timely assistance, feel free to send me a private message here, and I will do my best to help you resolve the issue. 
This is the value of my presence here and my communication with everyone.

Are you guys planning a KT170 Tube. I heard your KT150 tubes at the Dallas Southwest Audiofest in The Black Ice Audio room. Impressed !

@rajugsw 

Thank you!

We do not have plans for the KT170 this year. 
May I ask which series of the KT150 you  listened to?