Best 3-way or 4-way speaker under $15K

On the market for a new full range 3-way or 4-way dynamic speaker. Budget is $15K and under. Want to get the most live sound for my $$$.
timber
Check TAS review of Vandersteen 5s (now about $11K) by Robert Harley. Haven't personally heard them yet but will soon, and I'm already starting to save bucks:>). Cheers. Craig
try a pair of 2-ways & a pair of subs w/active cross-over. best bang for the buck, and also easiest to place, imho (if you have the space) - you can place the monitors for best imaging, & the subs for best bass response. and, monitors generally image better than full-range single-box speakers. you *do* want the monitors to go low - say to 40hz - so the x-over point can be as low as possible - say 60hz.
Thank you all for your responses. I have plenty of juice in my gear and a decent size room 20X18. I am surprised that I haven't heard B&W , Avalon or Snell? Any others? Very tough decison. Just want the best musical dynmaic, with decent bass but not sloppy. How about those Tyler Acoustics?
I had a chance to hear the new Verity Audio Avanti 3...retail 10k... and what I heard has me believing it will be special. My understanding is that this speaker will begin arriving in the US in Feb( there are currently ony two pair in the states...Sound by Singer in NYC and Immedia in Berkley CA). It is stunning to look at as well with a gracefully curved cabinet somewhat reminisent of the B&W design(you can go to the AP Germany site to see a picture...does not quite do them justice). My understanding is that this has been 2 years in the developing by Audio Physics and in their opinion represents a step forward in technology(driver design). Again from what I heard (great dynamics, great extension, excellent timbre and seemlees integration) I think they may be right. Oh yeah they are cheaper that 15k but I think they will compete well in that price category, let alone at their 10k price point.. Also I have nothing to do with AP and am not a dealer and do not own these speakers...yet.