Solid State Power Amps

I’m currently using 2 PrimaLuna EVO 400 power amps. I want to try my EVO 400 preamp with solid state power amps. I am considering the BHK 300, MC830, Accuphase 250 or 300 and the Pass X260.8. My budget is around 25k. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. If there is something else please recommend it. 

128x128sgordoxyz

yyzSantaBarbara,

but have you heard the 861 amplifier that's a whole different league better than the 860A V2? I have heard the 861 and it's much better than the 860 A V2.

I've owned the PrimaLuna EVO 400 and a couple different Pass amps. While perfectly sufficient I prefer the all ARC REF system I'm running now. Speakers have been Wilson Sasha and now Harbeth M40.1.

@zuesman 

but have you heard the 861 amplifier that's a whole different league better than the 860A V2? I have heard the 861 and it's much better than the 860 A V2.

Last Friday, driving back from LAX airport (a nightmare). I stopped by a dealer on the way home. I wanted to hear the 861 with my Yamaha NS5000. Unfortunately, they had closed early that day. I am heading down to LAX again in 4 weeks and will try to make a stop at the dealer once more.

I have not followed this forum so I would not know. I apologize if it is annoying you. I’m interested in others opinions. Even your unhelpful one.