TRL 595 Discussion Died Years Ago

Just wondering what 2008-9 opinions might be about the player.
128x128shake777
I used my Panasonic BD35 Bluray. It seems obvious to me that I'm getting more interesting music from the TRL but it would be nice to hear a side by side with the stock 595 or some other good SACD players. I was reading about some of these people who seemed to have unlimited funds and the obsession to buy multiple units each purported to be the best. Even they generally seemed pleased with the TRL

Most of what I read about TRL was positive and people seem to hold Paul in high regard. I personally like him (via email correspondence). We had a few difficulties some of which took a bit of patience on my part but things don't always go smoothly in business.

I'm mostly perplexed that the thread ended abruptly and years have gone by with no mention of the TRL 595 Mod.
Thanks for your info guys. It settled my worries a bit. I paid $750.00 and it was a little tricky to pick out the improvements during the burn in which I believe is well behind me since I think I've got over 600 hours on it.

I really do like the sound and I listen to it constantly.

What kind of players do you all have?
The fact that the talk died down shouldn't be considered good or bad, it's just the cyclical nature of things around here. From my observation, it seems that TRL generally enjoys a good rep in regard to their products and mods. But, they don't advertise and have a very sparse website, so it takes a happy customer like you to bring their products forward for discussion. I almost pulled the trigger on one of their Dude preamps recently, but something else caught my eye at the last minute.
Good point. Sometimes there's just nothing else to say. I, on the other hand, have a new toy and want to talk about it. Thank you for indulging me.

The mystery is proprietary information. I guess they feel like they developed something special and, by all rights, do not want to share what they are doing. I heard it had to do with their high dollar equipment and applying what they learned tweaking it. Paul also told me they use microscopes to get to what would otherwise be inaccessable.