DCS 1394 problem

I bought my Delius, Purcell and Verdi all separate. When they are linked thru 1394, they played fine for a few days and then Purcell cannot communicate with Verdi, and Delius cannot regconize both the Purcell or Verdi thru 1394. Does anyone have this experience? Thanks,
psszco2002
Hi Ccchiong,

Regarding the message SW upgrade I think it is a normal message, when you reboot you will reboot to the software version you have installed on your Elgar/verdi.
If your stack is "old" and you have not upgraded the software it could be an idea to contact a dCS dealer to get the newest software for your stack.

Regarding 176 k data I was using this in master mode on my purcell/elgar when I had a problem with 1394, I think if I remember correct that you then also have to set something in the menu in the purcell, but memory here is a bit fading out now.

Regarding 1394 cable, I think you know can get them relatively cheap from a aftermarked cable supplier or contact dCS, I will be surprised if they are expencive

Kind regards
Geir
Norway
finally 1394 cards are replaced with new ones and units are working fine. I am looking for the small card that is attached to the rear chasis. If avialble, please email.
Thanks.