DAC with the best midrange ever.....

Please keep this topic straight to the question and try not to go off tangent. I am very specific with this need.
Most musical and melodic dac, I DONT LIKE the new benchmark dac even with all the rave out there that much but I liked the Musical Fidelity A324 dac.
The Audio Aero Capitol was nice but I prefered the SONY SCD1 even though its much older. I am a huge analog fan...
This should give you an idea as to what I am actually trying to find if you have had any of the mentioned units.
thanks
rapogee
I agree with the no oversamplic votes. I have a simple 2.1 Audionote DAC that has had it's diodes switched out to fabulous sounding Shottkeys. That is important. The sound is way scary real.
I just spent the better part of the afternoon yesterday auditioning the new Perfect Wave DAC and Transport from PS Audio. The combination was the best digital front end I’ve heard so far. I purchased the PWD because the forthcoming “Bridge” device, when combined with the PWD will purportedly offer the same uncompromised performance as the PWD/PWT combination. This did not sound like digital music.