SACD playback the DAC

Any one help me out, How to connect SACD playback through DAC? Is there any DAC has this input? Specially am looking
for Benchmark or Cambridge Digimagic,whether any one using this DAC'S for SACD playback. Thanking you in advance for your feedback.
rabbani
I have not done it formally but only in the course of reviewing various components. Generally, the issue of jitter is difficult to allocate when there are so many other variables. Nonetheless, there are players that have excellent DACs and analog stages but, so far, I have not directly compared them with a really high-end HDMI-input prepro. Soon.

Kal
Im a subscriber. I look forward to it.
The new marantz looks interesting. I use a Jeff Rowland Capri as a 2 ch pre and on the used market they are both priced about the same. I might try picking up the marantz and then selling whichever I like less.
What new Marantz? I only know of one Marantz MCH prepro and, despite good subjective reviews from others, I find the feature set limiting.

Kal
The MBL 1611F does playback SACD through a customized HDMI-interface from its transport 1622A.
Kal -
I was thinking of the AV8003. It is both audio and video which is a plus in my situation but only if the audio end is up to the task.