Need help choosing my first amp for my first speakers

Hi, I am completely new to this world of hi-fi audio and I would like some help from the collective intelligence. Please bear with me even if I sound like someone who has no idea because I am.

I have just purchased my first set of speakers. I bought a used Boenicke W5 SE+. And I am looking for an amp to go with it. The speakers were a good deal but still not cheap and Im already mostly hitting my budget limit. 

I don't have any gear right now (I really mean 0), so my initial thought was to buy a Wiim amp to start off and then start changing to a more serious amp later on. (I like that it has everything including a streamer for me to get going right away)

So my questions are 
1. will the Wiim amp be able to power Boenicke W5 SE+?

2. What do you think of the plan to start with all integrated cheap amp and then changing later?

2. Any other amp suggestions for the speakers in a similar price range?($500 ish)

3. Can I just get Audio cables from Amazon?

4. How do you calculate wattage for the speakers from the speaker specs below?

5. Any other tips for a complete beginner would be appreciated.

Specs for Wiim Amp
https://wiimhome.com/wiimamp/specs
Specs for Boenicke W5 SE+

-

Sensitivity: 83-86 dB / watt / m depending on frequency

Nom. impedance: 4 ohms

Weight: 3.5 kg / piece (speaker only)

Standard Version

• 5″ long throw (X-max = 9,25mm) bass driver, tuned to 50 Hz, no crossover
  • 3″ widebander made to spec, 1st order high pass filter, unique electromechanical 8-cm parallel spiral resonator installed
  • Internal wiring orientation-optimised silk-wrapped high-frequency stranded litz
  • WBT NextGen binding posts
  • Rear ambient tweeter
  • Harmonisation included

SE+ Version

• 2-cm copper / 2-cm copper gold straight resonator combination installed at both widebander and bass driver in series, in addition to the parallel device
  • Mundorf Silver-Gold-Oil capacitor for widebander, added Duelund Tinned Copper Foil 0.01 uF bypass capacitor
  • Harmonix RF-5700 tuning bases at widebander’s magnet
  • Added proprietary acoustic phase linearisation network
  • Harmonisation included

Thanks for all the help!

jcjcjcjcjcjcjcjcjcjcjcjc

I hesitant for this suggestion as it’s underpowered, but the sonics are great at it’s price point - Outlaw Audio RR2150 at 100/160wpc (8/4 ohm) here, but a used one on eBay for $495 here. Maybe enough for average volume, dunno. Otherwise, you’ll have to up your budget or settle for much lower sonic quality IF you can find something at that price point.

Sonics is dependent on your entire audio chain, best to avoid weak links.

I used to have one of these with inefficient KEF LS50s, it will drive those speakers no problem. NAD under specs their amps, powerwise they punch way above their weight, and the sonics are decent. 

+1 @zlone  I would make an offer on this NAD amplifier enough below the asking price to cover shipping. 

You don’t need a zillion watts, unless you want to listen to music very loud. 50 Watts would be more than appropriate. You will find that the less watts, the better quality amplifier you’ll get for your money.

If you just want to start, go to shopgoodwill.com. For $10 you can buy a decent receiver or for a $100, you can buy nice vintage amps. (Newer amps may cost $2-300) They will be a perfect start, and you can flip the vintage amp and not lose money and buy a more serious amp later. The brands I have heard and trust and are reasonably priced: Rotel, NAD, Cambridge Audio, older Denons, Yamaha, Marantz, Musical Fidelity. Most of these are not the audiophile brands that people appreciate here (I am not an audiophile with my tiny budget) but they are good to start and not break the bank.

There is a lot of used adcom, Parasound, hafler amps as well out there, they are fantastic quality for under $500, if you enjoy the search, keep your eyes on these marketplaces. 

My number #1 rule when I buy cheap used stuff: what can I do with it when I no longer need it, do I mind if I am stuck with it...

Btw you have fantastic, quality speakers.

that NAD amp linked above is way overpriced, I saw it for $300 on shopgoodwill as well as on craigslist. Check out usaudiomart also.