weiss /Berkeley DAC

With the latest excitement in music server I m considering buying the above DAC. Since I have a orpheus lab transport, I m wondering how good is it connected by aes/ebu to the above DAC. Any feedback is welcome.thks
128x128audioblazer
In one case, it was direct. In the second, I don't remember, but its character was clearly evident in a direct comparison with the Weiss Medea.
Hi Maybe I didnt phrase my question clearly. Let me try again. The question is that " how good does Berkeley alpha or Weiss Minerva/ DAC2 sounds connected to a conventional transport rather than through a music server or pc or MAC. TQ for all the feedback thus far.
Music server sporting Lynx aes 16 card is the way to go, IMHO much better then cnovetional transport.
I heard both in the same system and the Berkeley did not have the resolution on realism in the midrange the weiss did ,plus the weiss had more hookup options and their analog digital direct connection showed that depending on the character and resolution of the amp can be better then with a preamplifier.