Turntable prices. Is my mind going?

Stereophiles Recommended components offerings at $300,000 Plus!  And weights of many hundreds of pounds? Is quality now by the pound? Audiphools exist- just like Saquatch.

ptss

The problem is not our freedom to buy anything...You missed the point...

The problem is calling "poor and ignorant" any audiophile who care more about basic knowledge than obsessive consumerism...Inducing this obsessive behaviour conditioned by marketers, this erroneous idea that price tags define audiophile people journey as an endless race, instead of the wise search for a good sound when listening music by studying very basic acoustics concepts that define all aspects of sound as we must perceived them in balance with one another in a room ...

Balance of acoustics factors exist for any system at any price. This does not means that my systems at low cost even very well balanced and satisfying will rival all costlier system, their comparison will be related to many acoustics parameters which must be experienced and not merely to the price of each pieces of gear as a sum of money...

Ignorance is the main state in general in any group of people. Audiophiles are not an exception. But my moto is we can learn. 😊

«I can buy »--Bill Gates

«Nobody buy Knowledge »--Anonymus philosopher

Indignation about expensive luxury products that we can't afford is completely relative. You have contempt for someone who would pay $300,000 for a turntable. Imagine how a subsistance farmer in many parts of the third world would feel about the audio gear that our forum members buy every day. We spend the equivalent of several years, or even decades, of their salary on a DAC or a stupid phono cartridge. It's obscene.

It seems i am not clear in english...😊

I did not have contempt at all for anybody able to buy hyper costly audio product near 1 million bucks...I say that to be clear...

On the opposite i want an invitation to listen to his system...😊

I dont want to judge people on their bank account( save those who claim to be philanthopist when in many cases it is false Gates being with Rockfeller evident case of hypocrisy)

Is it clear ?😊

But i refuse the audiophile propaganda linking linearly S.Q. with price tags marketing idiotic race to upgrades without end which is used to separate those who knows pieces of gear branded name and those who do not then naming them "poor and ignorant" ...

my point is simple: ONLY ACOUSTICS concepts and parameters controls can give us TOP experience relatively proportional  for sureto the gear pieces  design quality and synergy  ... ( acoustics here is NOT MERE room acoustic by the way, we must open an acoustics book to understand this point, if someone do not understand at all the timbre concept dimensions at play how can he could improve it at optimal cost and for the optimal result, not understanding what to do next ? ) ..

😁