My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

That’s probably because you have the repeat mode selected. Check on top of the queue

Go into queue and unselect it by hitting the loop arrows on top of the screen until they’re no longer highlighted 

Above 9 on this picture 

There are no loop arrows shown on the screen (ie, above the queue). More additional information:  my N150 is also stuck in shuffle mode. I found that songs were shuffling and that switch enabled ieven though I didn't do that, so I de-enabled it, it worked correctly for about 12 to 15  songs, then went back into shuffle mode completely on its own. Shuffle mode switch above the queue is grayed out (i.e., not enabled).  In addition, "Consume Mode" is enabled but is not working.  I can scroll up to songs previously played.  And now Conductor 4 (queue album art at the top) is showing a different song than the one actually playing. 

I should have added that it appears a new minor version of Conductor 4 was automatically installed today.  I received the intro page describing the new changes when I started listening today.

I am not experiencing any of these issues using Conductor 4 with N200. Try contacting Aurender support. 

Have you tried shutting down and restarting the Aurender unit? Have you also quit out of Conductor completely and restarted it?