ENGLISH ELECTRIC EE-1 High-performance network noise isolator ? Yay or Nay?

Anybody personally road-test this brand new new streaming noise and jitter isolator offering from CHORD, just released ?

REVIEW

https://www.futureshop.co.uk/english-electric-ee1-network-noise-isolator#:~:text=In%20testing%2C%20the%20EE1%20demonstrated,lively%20and%20engaging%20listening%20experience.

128x128akg_ca

I run my streaming from the high speed router I got from AT&T wired  to an Eero system that sends the data wirelessly  to the Eero unit that my streamer  connects to wirelessly.  In this set up, would placing one of these devices (or similar) between the att router and the first Eero unit make any difference .  My streamer chai is a highly modified Bluesound NODE 130 - Phoenix USB - Gustard X26 Pro. Or would it be better to replace the ATT router with something else?

@lloyd1969 

I‘d suggest to use it even before the route, alternatively between router and switch is a good place, too. Pink Faun suggests to use it directly into the streamer and as each system reacts differently tryong it out everywhere is the best approach