Are your record surfaces as silent as CDs?

When I got my new analog setup (please refer to my profile if interested ) I was very surprised that surface noise virtually disappeared from most of my records.  It’s like I was listening to CDs.  I’m wondering if others have had that same experience.with their setup.

128x128rvpiano

It's all high res streaming for me. play any song anytime with a Wide and deep sound stage.. I tried going back, clicks pops and cleaning dust off of a stylus isn't for me

If you can’t tolerate surface noise, then analog will be a frustrating experience.  It is interesting how effective cleaning and different types of gear will minimize it

Some of my LP’s play all the way through without any perceptive noise.  
Of course my ears aren’t want they used to be.

I have found some older first-pressing vinyl albums that are dead quiet in  my collection. Especially after a good cleaning. Taking care of them for decades helps and the fact that I was doing a lot of digital listening compared to vinyl the last 15yrs meant nominal wear and tear too. However, I have new vinyl pressings, freshly bought and cleaned, that don't sound nearly as quiet as some older pressings which means I might need to put the newer vinyl through the record cleaner once more to remove the factory crud. 

Surprisingly, I have a few records that look visually ok and expect them to play noisy and with a good cleaning they are quieter than I would have expected. 

An LP can never be as quiet as a CD in terms of low frequency noise, because RBCDs have a brick wall filter at around 20Hz; there is nothing below that frequency on a CD.  Which is one reason I DON"T like CDs. That emphatic dead silent and abrupt cut-off is unnatural and robs the bass frequencies of a sense of realism. Harry Pearson called it lack of "downward dynamic range", and he was correct.