Have Luxman 509x. Considering Pass Labs INT-250 or Dan D’Agostino Progression Integrated

Hello Audiogon community.

I currently have the Luxman 509X, Isotek V5 Aquarius power conditioner, VPI scout turntable and pair of Wilson Yvette. 
I really like my current set up but I’m looking for an upgrade. I know upgrade is such an ambiguous word with nothing in particular as to what I’m looking for, but curious to see what others feel about the two integrated power amps being considered?   

Thanks in advance. 

eclumsden

@tonywinga 

+1 I used to have Pass and moved to Audio Research… doing exactly what you did. Yep, don’t cheap out on power cords and isolation steps can provide further improvements. I’m using springs now… I’ll probably spring for Townsend or Silent Running Audio platforms at some point.

Post removed 

First it was luxman 590axii that to my ears was more organic than pass. I changed it later to luxman 507z and sound became liquid with better bass and blacker background.
now ordered luxman 509z. Should get it soon.

@denon1 i currently own the L-590AXII and could not imagine moving from it. It is my endgame. Now I'm curious. Is the difference between the 507Z and 590AXII as described big enough? If you have received the 509Z I would appreciate your impressions.

Ryder,  yes 590axii is terrific integrated - if your speakers are not demanding a lot of power. In some cases I felt that bass is a little shy and missing some articulation. When 507z came out, my dealer sent me well burned unit. Again the key to luxman integrates - especially latest z series is sufficient burn (at lest 300-400 hours). The 507z had deeper, more resolving bass in compare to 590. This I expected, but what surprised me is how 507z presents overall sound - more liquidity, blacker backgrounds. It’s also more resolving. I guess new technology contributes to all that. This Thursday 509z should be delivered. I did not hear it before pushing the bottom, but regardless - it should be a keeper for a long time. Even with 507z I feel like I can leave with it and just enjoy the music. Of cause all is ear and system depended.