Warped record

I just received a record from Amazon, beautifully packaged and protected for a change.  However the record is warped.  
Question is will it affect the sound and/or damage the cartridge?

128x128rvpiano

@ellajeanelle , Amazon makes it really easy to return items. Records warp if you look at them funny. If you don't like warps don't buy records. All warps ar audible in the form of wandering pitch. A good arm will follow any warp. Don't like warps? Get a turntable with vacuum clamping. Only the warps that won't seal are returned. Every record is as flat as a billiard table and as thick as the platter. 

@whart I almost bought the Orb, but since I've owned a turntable with vacuum clamping I've had only three records that would not seal and it is way more cost effective to return them. I also think I've run out of space. I suffer from TMS (too much sh-t)

Amazon returns can be dropped off at any Whole Foods outlet. They’re more common than UPS depots.

Bought a record from a record store 6 months ago. It was IMO warped badly. Stylus would move up over 1/8th in every spin. Record guy tried to tell me it was normal and he wouldn’t take it back. I honestly couldn’t hear an effect from it but obviously in my mind it wasn’t right. He ended up taking it back after an amicable argument and I got something else. 

send it back. It could be a batch thing though so if ordering the same thing may have the same issue. 

I have hundreds of 50s/60s originals that sound great with no trace of warps. I’d say 30% of new pressings are warped. Mikey Fremer played three new records in a recent video and all were warped.