Excellent Solid State or Hybrid Monoblocks Recommendations

I am interested in staying under 15k for a pair of high performing monoblocks, sold state or hybrid, to acquire. 

My current system is an Aric Audio Motherlode preamp, a Space-Tech super tube rectifier, Teac NT-505 modded dac, outboard clock, Aerial Acoustic 7T modded speakers, ENIGMAcoustics Sopranino supertweeters, Grover Huffman Pharoah biwire speaker cables, Zavfino Silver Dart interconnects, Melco 6TB server, Melco CD transport, Waversa Reference USB filter between the cd transport and server, Waversa Reference LAN filter, Synergistic Research active grounding block, and Synergistic Research Ethernet Switch UEF.

My modded JC1 monoblocks sound heavenly.  However, I am having issues with no sound coming out of 1 channel.  My modded PassLab X250.5 amps sound really good but lack the top end sparkle, air and litheness of the Parasounds JC1s.   I am gonna fire back up my Canary CA-160 modded tube monoblocks but am not wild about the tube maintenance requirements.

So, I seek another pair of monoblocks that excel in clarity, balance across the frequency spectrum but also present upper registers with delicacy, spaciousness, and nice instrument separation.  I am looking at Audio Van Alstine 750 wpc monoblocks and the Thrax black monoblocks up for sale here on Audiogon.  Other suggestions? 

Thanks in advance.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark
Post removed 

I think I recall you had Spatials. A friend with speakers with the same Beyma tweeters (but a different sensitivity) has gotten excellent results with the Benchmark AHB2 for his speakers. He pairs it with a Bent Tap X passive pre and a Holo Audio Spring DAC.

@big_greg the mods were extensive. I will look up the email that detailed them and post later. The mods took it well above its stock performance.

@ hilde I sold the Spatials recently so they are no longer in my stereo graveyard.

@ tvad I appreciate the amp recommendations and will do my due diligence on them.  I suspect that I drank the Kool aid about believing higher powered amps sound better than lower powered ones of similar quality.  Good to get the experienced input on this topic of "not so fast".....i have modded a lot of my equipment, however, I am willing to go higher up the food chain to get the type of performance I want sans mods