Moon impressions

Has anyone out here been using Sim Audio products without using them with Sim amplifaction? You can't find reviews or impressions practually any where! I'm talking about only CD players, I'm curious how they match to other manufactures like, Classe if they still have the same kind of synergy or what they loose. Thanks :)
rsjm80
I auditioned many CD players including Esoteric, Audio Research, Classe, Audio Aero and others before deciding to purchase the SimMoon Andromeda. I do not own any other SimMoon products and I have not been disappointed.
Thank you for your responces all, I'm looking to make the last change in my CD player and call it quites but I'm not rushing. I'm very attached to my ARC CD2 and it's sound but have been drawn tword the Sim line without any thumbs up or down as to how they sound. I'm going to purchase used and have my eyes on an ARC CD3, Bryston BCD1 and have considered Sim as well (Equniox SE, Moon 5.3 or maybe Super Nova), as to my questions and since this is used for RED BOOK CDS ONLY, I don't want to make a mistake. I can only audition the Bryston (when they get them in again) to compare as of now I guess the route to look at would be staying with ARC in my system unless, you would be kind enough to point me at a different afore mentioned unit I was reffering to? Thanks to everyone (so far) for your responces).
I am using 5.3 from an equinox.And also am very happy with sim sound.I am using sim amplification,Want to bump up to 5.3 so cant tell you on mixing components,goodluck.