Looking for integrated solid state amp for daily usage

I love the sound of my tube amps, but I need an amp powered on all day every day (like 16 hours per day) for my nearfield desktop setup with JBL 4309 speakers (using directstream mk1 dac).

I have tried a Schiit Aegir and a Schiit Ragnarok, but didn’t like either compared to my cheap tube amp and expensive tube amp. They just seemed boring and dead to me.

So I’m looking for suggestions on a beautiful sounding solid state integrated amp that sounds big and engaging as much like a tube amp as possible, if one even exists. I don’t want a tube preamp with a solid state amp.

I listen to a lot of music types from classical to jazz to classic rock.

I’d like to keep the price under $3k if possible, used is great. I’ve heard Accuphase and Luxman are really good, but price seems to be more than $5k for those.

retroactiv

I should add more info. It's my desktop setup but I have a full size audio rack next to the desk for audio components. Speakers are on the desk. My tube amps are el34 and el84, but I'm currently waiting on tubes for both since both have one bad tube. One of the reasons why I'm thinking to use solid state for the bulk of the time. 

Denon 110 Anniversary for < $4k. A true dual mono amp made in Japan with a high level of build and sound quality. FWIW Atoll and Cyrus are NOT warm sounding amplifiers.

I believe JBL makes an integrated amp for less than your max price.  It may be a S.A. 75 or something like that.   That should compliment your JBL speakers quite nicely. I believe MD has an open box or demo of said amp for a very reasonable price.  It also is not a full size component so it should fit on the desktop.