OCD mickey website and negativity.

I see videos from this individual frequently he's got a show every night almost on YouTube which is live. It's interesting.

I'm not familiar with the brands on his website and he doesn't seem to be happy about lots of stuff. He visits stores and complains about how terrible their equipment is and that no one knows what they're doing without really explaining him himself.

I've learned many things from him but I don't know why his gear that he represents seems lacklustre, I'm not gonna mention it here but maybe I'm wrong. There are many outstanding so-called higher end audio gear that's out there and he doesn't seem to carry any of it.  

emergingsoul

His "personality’ can be an acquired taste, but stating "I don’t know why his gear that he represents seems lacklustre," while he carries Meitner, Playback Designs, NAT Audio, Jeff Rowland, Viola Audio, TAD, Fischer & Fischer is a bit much to say the least

I used to watch this guy regularly but he has crawled so far up his own backside I don't bother now.

What really bugs me is that he trashes so many other highly regarded companies simply because they are not exclusive enough.

If you don't like a product, fine, but to alienate so many other watchers like me is just plain stupid.

I think what he's doing is pretty smart. After over 35 years in the hobby in one form or another, I learn something new from him each time I watch. Of course a dealer is going to strongly rep his brands, but being very exclusive in the brands you rep is a statement in itself. I'm mostly bored with many of the other YT audio channels, but Mikey, whether you agree with him or not on any particular topic is authentic and entertaining. I haven't done business with him yet, but will even if just to support what he's trying to accomplish. 

I enjoy his reviews---he's a breath of fresh air and I appreciate his honesty when it comes to reviews. I believe he truly tries to help people. Speaking of reviewers, does anyone know what happened to Markonhifi??? He completely disappeared from social media. His YT channel was growing and I enjoyed his videos as well. Very odd.

if this is the OCD hi-fi guy, it was interesting and entertaining til it wasnt, which didnt take very long.

i enjoyed reading about his real-life customer serivice.